ENGIE is one of the leading industrial groups in Belgium and a reference in the energy sector. The Group has been strongly anchored in Belgium for more than a century. ENGIE employs 17,000 energy professionals, making it one of the largest private employers. In 2015, ENGIE realized in Belgium a turnover of EUR 9 billion.
Through its subsidiaries the Group is present in various aspects of energy and services in Belgium: research and development (ENGIE Lab), studies and engineering (Tractebel ENGIE), construction and maintenance of installations (ENGIE Cofely, ENGIE Fabricom, ENGIE Axima) and production and sale (ENGIE Electrabel).
· produces electricity and sells electricity and natural gas,
· develops and supplies innovative energy and multi-technical services and solutions for individuals, municipalities and companies,
· innovates in its own research center,
· carries out all types of technical studies and extensive projects, and
· has its own contact center for customers.
ENGIE aspires to take the lead in the Belgian energy transition to a low-carbon economy. It is committed to sustainable energy-saving products and services, investing heavily in renewable energy and therefore contributing to the fight against climate change.
Are you looking for a varied job? Are you pro-active? Do you want to work near home, nationwide or internationally? Are you looking for a job with an attractive salary and the option of training and personal development? If so, your energy is made for us.
Discover our job opportunities on www.engie.be/jobs